The “Surf Travel Specials” website is powered by World Wave Expeditions. All reservations are processed and covered under the World Wave Expeditions terms and conditions.
- Deposits are non-refundable after the 48 hour grace period.
- Final Payment amount and due date is specified on each offer’s detail page and is non-refundable. Payment may be paid by cash, personal check , money order, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, or bank transfer
- All checks should be made out to “World Wave Expeditions” .
- All credit cards require a 1.9% processing charge for the balance.
- All wire transfers require a $10 processing fee due to incoming bank charges.
- Any form of payment constitutes acceptance of the Terms and Conditions stated on this website.
Cancellation of a “Surf Travel Specials” trip must be made within 48 hours of the booking confirmation. There are no refunds or partial refunds given for early departures from a designated charter or surf experience, poor surf, or inclement weather. In addition, there are no refunds given for reasons pertaining to unstable global, national, or local political situation that does not directly pose a threat to the safe operations of our expeditions.
Travel Insurance is mandatory on all of our expeditions for your safety.
Passports must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of departure and have a blank page.
If applicable, a valid visa is required for travel.
Airline Related Information
- World Wave Expeditions is not responsible for airline board fees or baggage policies.
- World Wave Expeditions does not accept any responsibility for late arrival or non-arrival of surfboards/surfboard bags or any other luggage.
World Wave Expeditions is not responsible for health problems arising from environmental factors during your stay.
World Wave Expeditions will use all due care for the provision of its services and activities provided to guests. Guests participate in activities and use services at our travel partner’s destinations at their own risk. No liability or responsibility is accepted by World Wave Expeditions for any injury, illness, damage, loss, accident, expense, or any other claim arising from involvement in any activities or provision of any services howsoever suffered, even in circumstances where staff of World Wave Expeditions or our travel partners may have negligently breached any duty of care that it or they may owe or have owed in connection with such activities, conduct, supervision, or the provision of services. World Wave Expeditions will no longer be liable for direct or indirect losses, arising from any such injury, illness, damage, loss accident, or expense including consequential loss or economic loss however caused.
The terms and conditions on this site are subject to change without notice.