The Santana Laut is a 24 -metre ex-trawler converted to a premium surf charter boat in 2015 luxury, modern and comfortable amenities . With 9 guests cabins, 6 with double beds, air conditioning and a large shaded outdoor area the Santana Laut can accommodate up to 20 guests but limits surf trips to 12 surfers. Mentawai legend Doris Eltherington heads up the operation along with experienced crew. The Santana Laut delivers everything you’ve come to expect from a killer surf charter, while adding something a little more “boutique” for guests. The culinary realm where the Santana Laut really shines. They are passionate about health and this is reflected in the amazing food served on board.
The Offer: $3,100 USD per person
|Trip Details||June 24 – July 6, 2019 (16 days)|
|Final Payment||$2,888 (+$55 CC Fee) = $2943|
|Retail Price||$3,600 (saves $500)|
- Valid for the June 24 – July 6, 2019 trip only, 2 spots available
- After the final payment is made the trip is non-refundable but fully transferable
- Cannot be combined with any other offer or special
- Makes a great gift
- Or call us at 714-369-8121 to place your order today!
11 Day Guided Surf Tour. Price is per Person. Buy One Voucher for whole charter.
- Deposit to hold this voucher is $212 USD.
- Buyer has a 48 hour grace period before final confirmation and payment is final and due.
- After 48 hours the full trip balance will be processed on the same card and the final voucher will be sent via e-mail.
- All balances made via credit card are subject to a 1.9% processing fee.
- Alternative methods of final payment by check or wire is available upon request.
This offer includes:
- Transfers to and from Padang airport
- Use of tender for all types of activities
- Use of fishing and snorkling equipment
- Three prepared meals per day
- Snacks and fruit
- Non-alcoholic refreshments such as bottled water, hot drinks soft drinks and juices
- 48 cans of Bintang per passenger
- Use of onboard entertainment systems including DVD video and stereo
- Use of all onboard equipment and amenities.
This offer does not include:
- Indonesian VISA (if necessary)
- Mentawai Surf Tax ($80 USD)
- Airline tickets
- Travel Insurance (compulsory for all guests, including medivac coverage and coverage for lost charter days)
- Alcoholic Drinks other than Bintang described above, (Passengers are welcome to stock up on beer at local prices prior to departure).
- Tips for the crew. Tips typically start around US$50 and up.