The Nusa Dewata is a beautiful 68’ Penisi style wooden sloop motor sailor and translates from the Balinese language as “Island of the Gods”. She was commissioned by master mariners Mark Coleman & Albert Taylor in Lembongan in 1992 as the 1st boat built in Indonesia for the purpose of surf charters.
ND can take 5-6 guests comfortably and specializes in finding uncrowded waves as well as giving guests some experience in the workings of sail power for traveling and deep sea fishing.
She has been constantly upgraded and lovingly maintained by the current owners, and has proved herself to be a valuable asset for the surf industry here in Sumatra.
We have a 16′ tender “Boss Hogg” which has a 4 stroke 100hp outboard and 200 liter inboard fuel tanks. This gives us the capacity to send all the guests ahead of the mother ship to reach breaks faster, as well as open up the choices of waves to surf. It’s also enabled us to do more scouting around on the run to help find those “empty lineups”.
The Offer: $12,950 USD per charter (up to 6 guests)
|Trip Details||April 28 – May 9, 2019 (11 days)|
|Final Payment||$12,738 (+$242 CC Fee) = $12,980|
|Retail Price||$15,600 (saves $2,650)|
- Valid for the April 28 – May 9, 2019 trip only, up to 6 spots available
- After the final payment is made the trip is non-refundable but fully transferable
- Cannot be combined with any other offer or special
- Makes a great gift
- Or call us at 714-369-8121 to place your order today!
11 Day Guided Surf Tour. Price is per Person. Buy One Voucher for whole charter.
- Deposit to hold this voucher is $212 USD.
- Buyer has a 48 hour grace period before final confirmation and payment is final and due.
- After 48 hours the full trip balance will be processed on the same card and the final voucher will be sent via e-mail.
- All balances made via credit card are subject to a 1.9% processing fee.
- Alternative methods of final payment by check or wire is available upon request.
This offer includes:
- Transfers to and from Padang airport
- Use of tender for all types of activities
- Use of fishing and snorkling equipment
- Three prepared meals per day
- Snacks and fruit
- Non-alcoholic refreshments such as bottled water, hot drinks soft drinks and juices
- 30 cans of Bintang per passenger
- Use of onboard entertainment systems including DVD video and stereo
- Use of all onboard equipment and amenities.
This offer does not include:
- Indonesian VISA (if necessary)
- Mentawai Surf Tax ($80 USD)
- Airline tickets
- Travel Insurance (compulsory for all guests, including medivac coverage and coverage for lost charter days)
- Alcoholic Drinks other than Bintang described above, (Passengers are welcome to stock up on beer at local prices prior to departure).
- Tips for the crew. Tips typically start around US$50 and up.