Rumours of surf breaks on the southern side of Qamea Island were confirmed in 2006, when one of Maqai’s owners/directors had a chance to survey the outer islands of Laucala in a helicopter – the quality of the breaks were confirmed with a flyover (including what is arguably the best right-hander in Fiji), and the rest is history!
An amazing surfing experience is offered directly out front of Maqai Beach (pronounced as “Munguy”). Whether you’re a weekend surfer, beginner or advanced level, Maqai has waves for you in Fiji!
The advantage of Maqai Resorts location is that you can see the main breaks anywhere from the resort; kick back in the Sandbar or on the deck of your bure and choose the best time of the day to hit the waves – when the weather is changeable, you can score the best session of the day. Staying at Maqai Resort you can’t stay any closer to the breaks, they are directly 1500m offshore – no long boat rides to cut into your surf time – a 10 minute boat ride will have you surfing Maqai, Kavas or Bula Bowls.
The Offer: From $1,250 USD per person
|Trip Details||Solo Bure (7 nights)||Twin Share Bure (7 nights)|
|Rate (per person)||$1,650||$1,250|
|Final Payment||$1438 (+$22 CC Fee) = $1465||$1038 (+$20 CC Fee) = $1058|
- 7 Day Ultimate Surfer Package
- Offer valid for travel through March 31, 2020
- Maqai’s best months are December to March due to the trade-wind patterns but can be good anytime there is swell and light winds
- Twin Share must buy two vouchers
- Trip extensions are possible
- After the final payment is made the trip is non-refundable but fully transferable
- Cannot be combined with any other offer or special
- Unlimited buys
- Makes a great gift
- Or call us at 714-369-8121 to place your order today!
7 Day Guided Surf Tour. Price is per Person. Buy One Voucher per Person. Supplies are limited.
VOUCHER ID#: MAQ324
- Deposit to hold this voucher is $212 USD.
- Buyer has a 48 hour grace period before final confirmation and payment is final and due.
- After 48 hours the full trip balance will be processed on the same card and the final voucher will be sent via e-mail.
- All balances made via credit card are subject to a 1.9% processing fee.
- Alternative methods of final payment by check or wire is available upon request.
This offer includes:
- 7 Nights Accommodation
- 7 Boat Trips to Maqai Reef with Surf Guide
- 1 hour Coconut Back Massage
- Traditional Kava Ceremony and Coconut Scraping Demonstration
- Daily Meal Plan includes continental and light cooked breakfast, lunch and 2 course evening meal
- Return Transfers from Taveuni Airport to Resort
- 15 min Foot Massage on Arrival
- Daily Maid Service and Night Turn Down
- FJD 70 Bar / Snack Voucher
- All Day Tea and Coffee at the Sandbar
- Complimentary Use of Kayak Equipment
- Complimentary Use of Snorkel Equipment
- All taxes (25%)
This offer does not include:
- Domestic flights to Taveuni Airport
- Diving packages
- International airfare
- Travel Insurance
- Tips for the crew.