Travel with Surf Banyak onboard the Mighty Seriti! Score awesome waves in a remote and idyllic tropical location. Experience the chilled vibe and friendly atmosphere that Surf Banyak is renowned for, while exploring the beautiful Banyak Islands on a surf trip of a lifetime.
Just north of Nias, the islands of Bangkaru (“Treasure Island”) and Tuangku (“Bay of Plenty”) hold a number of world-class waves and there is still more exploring going on.
There are left and right-handers ranging from long deep barrels, fast and hollow down-the-line peelers, perfect peaks to long cruising walls with plenty of time to rip the faces apart.
“Seriti”, a US-built, Indonesian-flagged 25m aluminium crew boat has been fully customised for sumatra surf charters operation. The Seriti sleeps up to 14 passengers (Surf Banyak have 12 beds comprising 2 King Doubles and 10 king singles.
The Offer: $2,785 USD per person
|Trip Details||May 6 – 17, 2019|
|Rate (per person)||$2,785|
|Final Payment||$2,573(+$49 CC Fee) = $2,622|
|Retail Price||$3,095 (saves $310)|
- Feel free to contact us for the most up to date availability before you purchase a voucher
- After the final payment is made the trip is non-refundable but fully transferable
- Cannot be combined with any other offer or special
- Makes a great gift
- Or call us at 714-369-8121 to place your order today!
10 Day Guided Surf Tour. Price is per Person. Buy One Voucher per Person. Supplies are limited.
VOUCHER ID#: SER320
- Deposit to hold this voucher is $212 USD.
- Buyer has a 48 hour grace period before final confirmation and payment is final and due.
- After 48 hours the full trip balance will be processed on the same card and the final voucher will be sent via e-mail.
- All balances made via credit card are subject to a 1.9% processing fee.
- Alternative methods of final payment by check or wire is available upon request.
This offer includes:
- Transfers to and from Gunungsitoli airport
- Use of fishing and snorkling equipment
- Three prepared meals per day
- Snacks and fruit
- Non-alcoholic refreshments such as bottled water, hot drinks soft drinks and juices
- Use of onboard entertainment systems including DVD video and stereo
- Use of all onboard equipment and amenities.
This offer does not include:
- Photo Service ($220)
- Indonesian VISA (if necessary)
- International airfare
- Travel Insurance
- Tips for the crew. Tips typically start around $50 USD and up.