The Star Koat 2 operates in the Banyak Islands of North Sumatra, but will occasionally sail south to the Telo and Mentawai Islands on request.
This brand new, spacious boat built in 2018 offers guests the ultimate level in comfort and style on board a surf charter specifically designed to accommodate surfers. The cabin arrangement is designed to fit two guests in individual single beds side by side instead of the typical bunk arrangement . You will also find enough plugs to charge all your devices at the side of your bed and your own cabinet to store your personal items.
The expansive living room can easily host all guests in great comfort and style and is equipped with a 42″ LCD TV and other gadgets, with a huge lounge sofa to chill out and recover from the sun and perfect surf.
This brand new surf charter option is ideal for groups looking to explore a new region of North Sumatra on the most affordable option available!
The Offer: $2,700 USD per person
|Trip Details||September 4 – 16, 2019 (12 days)|
|Final Payment||$2,538 (+$48 CC Fee) = $2,586|
|Retail Price||$3,250 (saves $550)|
- Final balance payment is $2,538 USD (plus $48 credit card processing fee) = $2,586 USD total
- Saves $550 USD per person
- Retail Price $3,250 USD
- Valid for the September 4 – 16, 2019 trip only, 5 spots available
- After the final payment is made the trip is non-refundable but fully transferable
- Cannot be combined with any other offer or special
- Makes a great gift
- Or call us at 714-369-8121 to place your order today!
11 Day Guided Surf Tour. Price is per Person. Buy One Voucher per Person. Supplies are limited.
- Deposit to hold this voucher is $212 USD.
- Buyer has a 48 hour grace period before final confirmation and payment is final and due.
- After 48 hours the full trip balance will be processed on the same card and the final voucher will be sent via e-mail.
- All balances made via credit card are subject to a 1.9% processing fee.
- Alternative methods of final payment by check or wire is available upon request.
This offer includes:
- Transfers to and from Gunungsitoli (GNS) airport
- Use of 18′ speedboat and 12′ tender for all types of activities
- Use of fishing and snorkling equipment
- Three chef prepared meals per day
- Snacks and fruit
- Non-alcoholic refreshments such as bottled water, hot drinks soft drinks and juices
- 24 cans of Bintang per passenger
- Use of onboard entertainment systems including DVD video and stereo
- Use of all onboard equipment and amenities.
This offer does not include:
- Photo Service (available by request)
- Indonesian VISA (if necessary)
- Airline tickets
- Travel Insurance (compulsory for all guests, including medivac coverage and coverage for lost charter days)
- Alcoholic Drinks other than Bintang described above, (Passengers are welcome to stock up on beer at local prices prior to departure).
- Tips for the crew. Tips typically start around US$50 and up. If you’ve had a really good time and the crew’s been outstanding, let them know! Please give all tips to the captain for dispersal to the crew.