Located on the idyllic Malolo Island, Six Senses Fiji introduces a refreshing new approach to island getaways with the option to surf some of the best waves in the world. Fronting a protected bay with sandy beach and all-tide swimming in the turquoise lagoon, 26 one- and two- bedroom pool villas feature private sun decks, entertainment systems, organic beds and fully stocked mini-bars. The villas reflect a contemporary take on Fijian tradition with thatched roofs, carved features and ever-smiling Fijian hosts offering heartfelt service.
For families and larger groups, multi-bedroom residences create the feeling of a private island home and capture the essence of contemporary Fijian design and culture. Together with Six Senses unique offerings, each residence features two to five bedrooms all combined with private pool, fully equipped kitchen, dining room, living and outdoor spaces.
Residences are set amidst lush tropical gardens and offer a choice of ocean, beachside and marina panorama views. With easy access to the resort’s deli plus an outdoor barbecue, residents will feel at home cooking in or they can visit one of the resort restaurants. All residences include a GEM (guest experience maker) and a complimentary nanny, plus residents can take advantage of the resort activities and offerings.
Dining options are diverse, with many ingredients coming from the resort’s gardens or sourced from local farmers and fishing communities. A Six Senses Spa offers a layered approach to wellness, with treatments that will keep everyone in your group happy.
Sustainability is a principal notion at Six Senses Fiji where all residences, villas and facilities are 100 percent solar powered by the largest microgrid in Fiji to use Tesla batteries. From beginners to pros the resort offers water sports for all skill-sets. Guests can snorkel, scuba dive, sail and surfers will be awed by the world-famous variety of waves (including Cloudbreak) just a 20 minute boat journey away.
The Offer: From $6,750 USD per Villa (3 guests max)
|Trip Details||Hideaway Pool Villa (110 sqm)||Hideaway Pool Suite (200sqm)|
|Final Payment||$6,538 (+$124 CC Fee) = $6,662||$7,538 (+$143 CC Fee) = $7,681|
|Retail Price||$7,762 (saves $1012)||$8,912 (saves $1,162)|
- Must reserve trip 60 days in advance, subject to availability.
- All 7 night trips are eligible for a $500 FJD resort credit per person
- Valid for any trip opening made 60 days in advance
- After the final payment is made the trip is non-refundable but fully transferable
- Cannot be combined with any other offer or special
- Unlimited buys
- Makes a great gift
- Or call us at 714-369-8121 to place your order today!
7 Day Tour. Price is per Villa, Based on up to Three Guests per Room. Buy One Voucher per Villa.
VOUCHER ID#: SSF312
- Deposit to hold this voucher is $212 USD.
- Buyer has a 48 hour grace period before final confirmation and payment is final and due.
- After 48 hours the full trip balance will be processed on the same card and the final voucher will be sent via e-mail.
- All balances made via credit card are subject to a 1.9% processing fee.
- Alternative methods of final payment by check or wire is available upon request.
This offer includes:
- 7 days Accommodation in a Hideaway Pool Villa or Hideaway Pool suite for up to three guests
- $500 FJD resort credit per person
- Daily breakfast
- Select daily activities per the weekly activity schedule
- Free WiFi
- Room upgrades (if available)
- Expert and friendly assistance from the dedicated surf-guides who live at the resort
- All current applicable Fiji taxes and services charges. (This is 25% of the total rates across all rooms and services)
This offer does not include:
- Return transfers from Nadi Airport to the resort
- Surf Excursions (made directly at resort)
- Bar bills
- Upgrades to Meal Plan
- Helicopter Transfers
- Surfboard Rentals
- Tips to the Staff
- Airline Tickets
- Travel Insurance
Hideaway Pool Villa
One-bedroom pool villa with private deck, living and outdoor bath.Enjoy lounging in the breezy comfort of your spacious free-standing one-bedroom villa with private pool and enclosed by lush landscaped greenery. During the day, open the lounge area’s large bifold doors to connect with the outside deck and plunge into your private pool. These villas also feature an outside daybed and a dining table to enjoy a private lunch or dinner, plus an outdoor bathroom and soaking tub.
- Private plunge pool
- Outside deck with two sunbeds and a dining table
- Guest Experience Maker service
- Outdoor bathroom with soaking tub
Hideaway Pool Suite
Set back from the beach within privacy of surrounding gardens. These free standing suites are a more spacious villa option, with a generous living area that can be sectioned off with closing doors. Access your private deck and pool through bifold doors from the living area and enjoy the lush surroundings of your tropical native garden.